Hermit Crab Patch

For any and all questions about feeding, diet and different foods. Questions and posts about purchasing from stores should be made in the Shopping section.

Topic author
CrabbyChelle628

Hermit Crab Patch

Post by CrabbyChelle628 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:22 pm

Does anyone know if the natural mineral supplements and the oyster shell supplements from www.hermitcrabpatch.com as well as the powdered coral with the honey have the 6-month expiration date,like the other foods or is there no expiration date?

Sent from my SM-T713 using Tapatalk

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Re: Hermit Crab Patch

Post by wodesorel » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:34 pm

I believe the mineral and oyster suppliments are good so long as they stay dry. Not sure about the honey, but it should have a long shelf life as well. I've recieved these things with adoptions and they had no expiration date and never seemed to go bad.
Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram

curlysister

Post by curlysister » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:22 pm

I have ordered the mineral supplement in the huge bag, and kept it in the freezer just in case it would not have lasted as long at room temp. I only ordered the powdered coral with honey in a small bag, so used it up before the six month mark. But I would agree with Wode that they should keep for a really long time.
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

Topic author
CrabbyChelle628

Post by CrabbyChelle628 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 7:32 pm

Ok thanks for the info