Color/background change.

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

jenok

Color/background change.

Post by jenok » Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:49 am

I got on here and it freaked me out a little at first. I forgot you guys change it up for the holidays. I thought I screwed something up on my computer.No offense but I'm not thrilled with this color and its hard to see what your writing, against the white background. Maybe you could darken the text or something. Thanks for your time.

Topic author
Crabber85

Color/background change.

Post by Crabber85 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:12 am

I got the background color changed so the text is easier to read.I tried to darken the text/font color while keeping with the orange theme but I couldn't make it work so I just adjusted the background color.Hope this helps.
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.

jenok

Color/background change.

Post by jenok » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:23 am

Yep, Thanks.

Topic author
Crabber85

Color/background change.

Post by Crabber85 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:29 am

No worries, I didn't like the white background myself it didn't make sense to have light orange text on a white background.
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.

Laurie LeAnn

Color/background change.

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:07 pm

lol! I know when I signed in I was what???? Then I remembered oh ya they mess with our heads every year about this time and change the color..I had a hard time reading it to at first, this is much better.. BOO!

Topic author
Crabber85

Color/background change.

Post by Crabber85 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:50 am

@Laurie, Yeah have a few different holiday oriented color schemes our other big hitter is our Christmas theme, cant wait to put that one up.lolI've just built a color scheme for Thanks-Giving, I like it it looks very much like Thanks-Giving.I'll put it up at the beginning of November and if everyone likes it I'll leave it if not I'll put up one of our other default schemes.
#Autism Speaks.

Laurie LeAnn

Color/background change.

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:00 am

yep, i don't mind the color changes at all.. not my first rodeo as we all say around here lol..something different to look at

Topic author
Crabber85

Color/background change.

Post by Crabber85 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:30 am

Just built another color scheme for the Easter holiday, was aiming for more of an easter egg color mash up this time, hopefully it goes over well.
#Autism Speaks.

jenok

Color/background change.

Post by jenok » Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:19 am

Can't wait. At least it won't be grey and a funny color orange.