I can't read these colors!

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
** Nonna**

Post by ** Nonna** » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:14 pm

Hi friends, am I the only one who is having a horrible time reading these colors? Do we have a way in which we could change the colors?If so, PLEASE adviseThanks,Nonna
In a years time and my 2nd childhood with Hermit Crabs, I now have 23 Hermies!! Purple Pinchers, Indos, Violas, Blueberry's, E's and one lone Strawberry!

Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:43 pm

@Nonna, no there is no way for individual members to change the colors as this is a pre-set color secheme we've had up for the month of Oct for Halloween.This is the last night this year for this particular color scheme but I do have a few more for the next few holidays/seasons that will be rolling out in a day or so.I have a fall oriented color scheme, a Christmas scheme and an Easter scheme but the fall scheme will be first and will be up till the end of Nov if everyone likes it.Sorry for your trouble with the current color scheme.
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.