laurie day

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

laurie day

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:07 am

Saw the movie were the Miller's. Very funny! Finally got a cover for my Kindle fire black w white dots and a stylist the same for $30. Was going to get my chArger at radio shack to but I don't know if the lady knew what she was talking about. Tried to sell me something w a car charger then telling me a Kindle will only pull what it needs and this charger is .3 volts or5i don't remember but I had heard stories of people not using what they are supposed to and ruined them. Well to us 129$is a lot of $ we are not going to buy something cause this lady says it may or may not work. Then she was becoming annoying by telling me that in order to buy or read books I had to hAve g mail account. Even after I. Told her that my. library has ebooks and we go through Amazon we use personal e mails told me that seven to play games on here I had to hAve g mail? Well I risen loaded one off of here it never said I had to hAve g mail like she claims! I went to staples and by the Kindle fires were the right things I needed. A plain Jane thing you plug in the wall that you use to charge said amazon on the box and to be used with..I did check their covers they were more $ and didn't have much to choose from. Maybe cause they don't sell k. Fires any more. Today is cold and rainy.sporting a headache sinus thingy feeling cold and just ache. Good day to Just lie Round under covers and snooze, no walking, no biking, just sleep.

Laurie LeAnn

laurie day

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:11 am

This thing auto corrects words!So thAt why some of things don't make sense haha! Even with a stylist it's to hard to go back and fix the words, keep trying to make the screen bigger, etc. My comp takes so long to things any more to