Thankscrabbing dinner

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Keg

Thankscrabbing dinner

Post by Keg » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Everyone remember to get the pumpkin flavored baby food for your crab.

Topic author
jenok

Thankscrabbing dinner

Post by jenok » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:27 am

Hey, what are you talking about everyone knows its turkey day not pumpkin day. But yes everyone don't forget your crabby babies. Mine are getting part of the turkey before seasoning, fresh sweet taters, boiled egg + shells from me fixing deviled eggs and if I can talk my ma in law into some fresh pecans they'll get that two. She was able to find some to pick on a friends property.Edit: On second thought anyone know if sweet potatoes that are bought from the store ok for crabs or are they high on the pesticide list if they're not organic?

Crabber85

Thankscrabbing dinner

Post by Crabber85 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:19 am

@Jenok, Here is the risk list that we use and if you look on the third column you'll find sweet potato so it does have some risk if its not organic.@Keg, I've already got the baby foods I'm planning to offer for thanks giving.lol
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.

Keg

Thankscrabbing dinner

Post by Keg » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:47 am

I'm sure they're not allowed eggnog, but you know, a whiff of it is enough to make anyone happy.

Topic author
jenok

Thankscrabbing dinner

Post by jenok » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:05 am

quote:Originally posted by Keg:I'm sure they're not allowed eggnog, but you know, a whiff of it is enough to make anyone happy. I love eggnog, but not so much with the alcohol. I just buy a carton or 2 from the diary section of the store.Guess I'll be getting sweet tater baby food. Or I could get one that has turkey and sweet taters and have an all inclusive dinner. @crabber thanks I originally had that printed off but couldn't find it, so now I'm printing it off again. Is it in the library? Cuz I didn't see it but I was doing a quick search so may have missed it.

Crabber85

Thankscrabbing dinner

Post by Crabber85 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:01 pm

@Jenok, no its not int the Library it is embedded in the safe foods listed by Crabby Abby.
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.

Topic author
jenok

Thankscrabbing dinner

Post by jenok » Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:23 am

Ahh that explains it. I'll have to remember that. Hope everyone's crabbies had a crabtacular dinner!

Nnnnnnnn

Thankscrabbing dinner

Post by Nnnnnnnn » Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:22 am

My crabs got the heart, liver, etc from the turkey. :v)