kindle up and running

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

kindle up and running

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:05 pm

after much googles and youtubes and what ever we could find we figured out why my books were not showing up on my page. I have to sync them?? my boss said she had never had to do that before w anyone else kindle fires. now i have questions!1. I went to games found free games I clicked on one it downloaded then it said something coins, I checked my amazon account it has it as an appt, my e mail said 0.00 charge to my account. so what is this coins?? is this just part of the game? scared me to death, thought I bought something! 2.then if I am on face book how do I post a reply or comment, I don't see a send or enter button. and just off a random topic, that auto correct drives me insane!

Nnnnnnnn

kindle up and running

Post by Nnnnnnnn » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:03 am

Yeah, most games have an in-game shop or score system that involves coins or something like that, no need to worry though, it's all virtual unless (in some games) you run out of coins and it prompts you to buy coins with real money, but if you're careful and read everything that won't be a problem.

Laurie LeAnn

kindle up and running

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:02 am

whew! ok..I was like oh the big C! what did I just do! I get so nervous over new things, but just keep plugging at it, I will conquer it! I say everyday that you do something new that you haven't done before is a check mark off a bucket list, no matter how big or small! you are never to old to have a bucket list or to young either! start a list today of every thing you have done!