Dad found new job. : )

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:13 am

After two years, a stolen cab/fuel and tools my dad got laid off from the trucking job he had and right here at the holidays so he got his unemployment started and now he's got to go in next Monday for a face to face with a guy who runs a plant because he wants to hire my dad because he's looking for an industrial electrician and my dad has two years of college and twenty years as an industrial electrician/mechanic under his belt.The job is supposed to start off at twenty dollars and hour and goes up to thirty in two years so we are really excited about this turn of events.
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.

Topic author
Geranium

Post by Geranium » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Hooray! It is always such a relief!

jenok

Post by jenok » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:33 am

Let him know we're all rooting for him. It would be a wonderful change in events for ya'll.

Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:05 am

Thanks all and please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.