back from VEGAS!

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

back from VEGAS!

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:06 am

well it was an experience that was for sure! it was Halloween nights up there and a lot of freaks were out plus the usual prostitutes that I saw and lots of nude y cards thrown all over the place. you know call 1 900 Bambi..I only gambled about less than 25 prob way less than that. I saw the place where chumly works, we went in the place I took some pictures, looks like a dump in there! not what it looks like on tv. they work mon - fri til 5 and we just missed them! we stayed at the circus circus it was a joke you think you are going to stay in that hotel where everything is nope you are going across the street and walk about a block if you didnt drive and our room stunk wasn't cleaned very well, and talk about the great melting pot of America! I am sorry I do not want to offend anyone but it was all non speaking english workers out there! I had a very hard time telling them that I want S O A P for our rooms.. well this is all I can say for now I am work and brit wants to work and do our policy book so later!! I will at some time try to post some pictures not the r rated ones!

Topic author
jenok

back from VEGAS!

Post by jenok » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:34 am

To bad you didn't get to see them at the pawn shop. I wonder how they get it so clean on the tv show. Maybe have a separate place to film I guess. Sorry your stay sucked at the circus but i'm glad you said something cuz that's where I thought about when I first was planning. Did you go in the ..well crap can't think of the name.. the dome that's by the circus with roller coasters and stuff like that?

Laurie LeAnn

back from VEGAS!

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:03 pm

Adventure dome and yes. 30$ for all day pass opened at 10 closed @ 6 must be the stock answer for closing cause that's when the out door pools closed to. But it was 8$ aticket for the big rides and 5 for the smaller rides. There was about 4 -5 big rides. About the same for kids rides. We had no waiting in lines. I heard treasure island was a good place and cheap on off days. Shuttle busses are 8$ for all day passes and they are a life saver if you want to get around. Keep in mind children can't even stand near a slot machine or you will have the security on you.