I know it's my job but geesh!

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

I know it's my job but geesh!

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:29 am

had a lady come in ask if I can order some books for her she gave me a list.her list is Down Through The YearsI Love You A Thousand WaysA Daughter Recalls guess what? as usual none are found in the whole library system? ok that is odd so I have to go do a search on amazon I love you a thousand ways is actually The Lefty Frizzell StoryA daughter recalls is actually a Tammy Wynette bio and the other down through the years? is a books by an author that has never even finished it yet pending her health out come { this took me 15 min to find a web site to confirm }I don't think people realize just how persnicky this library system is.. you just can't type in any random set of words or what you think the book is and sometimes it's a cross ref of an author so what ever one they wrote won't show up. sometimes it's a matter of one little word that throws ya for a loop and drives ya insane or the authors name is all wrong..ya sometimes my eye is twitching when I get done looking up books