Your Soundtrack

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
KittyCaller

Your Soundtrack

Post by KittyCaller » Sun May 06, 2007 3:48 pm

I saw this on another forum, and thought it was really cute and funny, so I'm stealing it for here. Here are the "rules"'If your life was a movie, what would the soundtrack be?'1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)2. Put it on shuffle3. Press play4. For every event, type the song that’s playing5. When you go to a new question, press the next button6. Don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool…Opening Credits: Let Go - Imogen HeapWaking Up: Candlelight - Imogen HeapFirst Day At School: Another One Rides the Bus - Weird Al YankovichFalling In Love: I Do - Lisa LoebFight Song: Headlock - Imogen Heap (Oookay...)Breaking Up: I Feel the Earth Move - Carole King (HUH?!) Prom: Boss Of Me (Malcom in the Middle theme) - They Might Be Giants Life: Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson (how mello-dramatic is that? )Mental Breakdown: I Can't Make You Love Me - Bonnie RaittDriving: River - Sarah McLachlanFlashback: The Walk - Imogen HeapGetting Back Together: Constipated - Weird Al Yankovich (LOL!)Wedding: My Immortal - Evanescence (Cheery wedding)Birth of Child: Istanbul - They Might Be Giants Final Battle: The Want of a Nail - Camp soundtrack (somewhat appropriate, actually, in a weird way)Death Scene: Pinch Me - Barenaked LadiesFuneral Song: Prayer of Saint Francis - Sarah McLachlanEnd Credits: La,La,La - Muppets (specifically Ernie and Bert. hehehehe) Give it a shot. It can't get much weirder 'an mine.

Topic author

Your Soundtrack

Post by Guest » Sun May 06, 2007 5:03 pm

Some of yours actually fit pretty nicesly. Here's mine:Opening Credits: The Reason, HoobastankWaking Up: They, JemFirst Day At School: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, Henry Mancini (HAHAHA PERFECT! I can totally see a western show-down kindergarten style, with sagebrush blowing across the sidewalk and everything!)Falling In Love: Love set me Free, ColorsFight song: i'm trying to be like Jesus, Mormon Tabernacle Choir (wow, talk about contradictory... )Breaking up: Beer, Reel Big FishProm: your Heart Is an Empty Room, Death Cab for CutieLife: Foxey Lady, Jimi Hendrix (oh yeah baby, ipod got that one right! )Mental Breakdown: Stepping Stone, the NylonsDriving: Free For All, Instant winnerFlashback: Best I ever Had, Vertical Horizon (weird, that's totally a flashback song)Getting Back Together: Strip my mind, Red Hot Chili PeppersWedding: As The footsteps Die out forever, Streetlight Manifesto (I, too, will have a cheery wedding... Lol)Birth of Child: Undone (the sweater song), Weezer (fitting i guess...Lol)Final Battle: Everybody Wants to Rule the World, Tears for FearsDeath Scene: Jaded, Green DayFuneral Song: more than a Feeling, BostonEnd Credits: Called to Serve, Nouaki IrieHahaha What I would have Chosen:Opening Credits: the Jazz Police, Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat BandWaking up: Jazz Police! The Credits will be playing as i'm getting puped for my day.First Day of School: Good Day, Tally HallFalling In Love: Whispers in The Dark, SkilletFight Song: Haha "get out" by jojo? i hate that song but I don't really ever fight or have a good song for it... Breaking up: Goodbye, Save Ferris, or Lies, by Save FerrisProm: Raining on Prom Night, Me first and the Gimme gimmesLife: Haha I think i like the Foxey Lady idea. Driving: Pedal to the MetalFlashback: the Scientist, ColdPlayWedding: The Wedding song, ColorsBirth of Child: Hahaha A star is born, from Hercules?Final Battle: final Countdown's always a good one to fall back onDeath Scene: the chorus of Sweet Rapture, EvenescenceFuneral Song: I will follow you into the dark, Death Cab for CutieEnd Credits: Against all odds, Phil Collins Big Band, or best years of our lives by Baha Men

Topic author
KittyCaller

Your Soundtrack

Post by KittyCaller » Sun May 06, 2007 5:10 pm

Hehehe, I like both your lists.

Topic author
TheGreyRonin

Your Soundtrack

Post by TheGreyRonin » Mon May 07, 2007 4:07 am

This should be interesting....Opening Credits: Hey, Louis Prima - Brian Setzer OrchestraWaking Up: Do You Sleep - Lisa LoebFirst Day At School: Hooked On Bach - London Symphony OrchestraFalling In Love: Fascinating Rythym - Tommy DorseyFight Song: Swingin' - Tom Petty and the HeartbreakersBreaking Up: Long Long Journey - EnyaProm: Thousandth Man - Leslie FishLife: Galaxy Rangers Intro - ?Mental Breakdown: The Periodic Table - Tom LehrerDriving: Mos Eisley Spaceport - Star Wars: A New Hope SoundtrackFlashback: Oh Sheila - Ready For The WorldGetting Back Together: See The Constellation - They Might Be GiantsWedding: Walk On The Ocean - Toad The Wet SprocketBirth of Child: Vatican Rag - Tome LehrerFinal Battle: I'm So Excited - Pointer SistersDeath Scene: The Battle of Stirling - Braveheart SoundtrackFuneral Song: Who Are You - The WhoEnd Credits: heck Above Water - Curve Did all of this under time pressure; some are actually accurate. I'll do it a second time later for comparison. (I'm surprised none of the titles had to be censored. LOL)

Nicole

Your Soundtrack

Post by Nicole » Mon May 07, 2007 4:03 pm

Opening Credits: Small Town Girl - Steve Wariner Waking Up: Morning Desire - Kenny RogersFirst Day At School: Wouldn't It Be Good? - Nik KershawFalling In Love: The Simple Things - Jim Brickman Fight Song: Kiss Me Deadly - Lita Ford Breaking Up: Chasing Cars - Snow PatrolProm: If You Leave - OMD (yes prom song from Pretty In Pink!)Life: Are You Strong Enough? - Sheryl CrowMental Breakdown: Into the Ocean - Blue October Driving: Wheels - AlabamaFlashback: Only the Young - JourneyGetting Back Together: will never happen, once a door is closed it's closedWedding: Follow You, Follow Me - Genesis Birth of Child: Return To Pooh Corner - Kenny Loggins Final Battle: The Walk - Sawyer BrownDeath Scene: The Riddle - Five For FightingFuneral Song: You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone - Brooks and DunnEnd Credits: Stay - Lisa Loeb
~ crabbing since 2003