LiveHermitCrabs.com

For topics on hermit crab related stores, and member reviews of them. Also for asking where to find an item. Retailers, please read the sticky regarding our rules before posting!

parrothead

Re: LiveHermitCrabs.com

Post by parrothead » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:03 pm

Aussies are not technically 'in stock', while she has them listed as so, its my understanding (per inquiries to her) that she is waiting for them to arrive. That could takes weeks in addition to the 'de-stress' time she claims to allow them.

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by wodesorel » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:09 pm

parrothead wrote:Aussies are not technically 'in stock', while she has them listed as so, its my understanding (per inquiries to her) that she is waiting for them to arrive. That could takes weeks in addition to the 'de-stress' time she claims to allow them.
Edis already has his, so she does apparently have them.
Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram

wodesorel
Tech Support
Tech Support

Post by wodesorel » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:10 pm

OMGOSH - PARROTHEAD!! I didn't even look at the username! HI!!!
Want to see all my crazy pets? @waywardwaifs on Instagram

parrothead

Post by parrothead » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:21 pm

wodesorel wrote:OMGOSH - PARROTHEAD!! I didn't even look at the username! HI!!!
Hehe, I'm berry berry sneaky. Good to know on the Aussies. I stand corrected (: Happy to see you Wode (well, 'see' is an extension of my virtual ability to 'see' you) ha-ha, hello old friend.

kuza

Post by kuza » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:25 pm

it's reunion day! :)

I've been absentee a bit lately myself, way too much going on. Crabs still going and going and going. Need to do a deep clean, ugh.

Dom :)

Post by Dom :) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:37 pm

I only read the first page so I don't know anything after that and ik its from 2012 but I'd like to share my experience

I ordered September 21 2013 1 straw 1 E
I was told they would come within two days with express
Due to cold whether they cancelled that
they said two weeks
They come in MARCH! After I thought I wasted money.
Luckily they gave me two extras of each
Just the basic 10 gallon set up with 2 crabs, plus a 55 gallon at my dad's.

HermitsRule101

Post by HermitsRule101 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:54 pm

Any news on how long it takes to get E's?
Last edited by HermitsRule101 on Tue May 05, 2015 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lutterback

Post by Lutterback » Tue May 05, 2015 4:54 pm

Has anyone tried disputing the transaction with paypal? I am wondering how long i should wait before giving up on my order. Everytime that i email them, i get a new excuse on why it will be longer.

Lutterback

LiveHermitCrabs.com closing due to medical issues

Post by Lutterback » Wed May 06, 2015 8:22 am

Hi. April orders will probably be shipping in 3 weeks. We are very behind due to a very snowy winter, as well, we are selling our remaining stock and closing due to medical issues. I'm unable to ship 50+ orders weekly so it is taking longer to catch up. I will email when we are ready to ship!

Thank You,
LiveHermitCrabs.com
I know some people are waiting for their hermit crabs, so I thought that I would share this response to my request on a more accurate ship date on my April 3rd order.

lauraroberson

Post by lauraroberson » Wed May 06, 2015 12:58 pm

I just wanted to post to share the info i received just incase others do no know. I sent an email asking when crabs will be restocked (since so many say "currently out of stock"). She replied today stating that she will not be restocking. So my response from her goes along with Lutterback's response from her. Soon she will no longer be selling hermies.
7 PPs & 2 Es
75 gal tank + multiple smaller ones range from 20-5gals
Crabbing for 2+ years
Addicted and loving it!

HermitsRule101

Post by HermitsRule101 » Thu May 14, 2015 1:40 am

Lutterback, Shawn, or anyone else who ordered, can you make sure to post when you get the crabs? I'm living vicariously through you since my order is two weeks later.

Lutterback

Post by Lutterback » Thu May 14, 2015 7:24 am

Can do. :wink:

CrabTasticSC

Post by CrabTasticSC » Fri May 22, 2015 10:02 pm

Seven months...seven friggin months we waited for straws. The Aussie trio came in Wed instead of the straws but it was better than nothing. One heck of a wait. I understand things happen yet communication is the main factor when people wait and wait and wait and wait. I am seeking another contact so if anyone has contacts for Blueberries then do share for I am not driving to Canada for them. The Aussies are outstanding little shelled bundles of joy but seven months is insane for something you did not order. Just glad they came in lively and healthy.

soilentgringa

Post by soilentgringa » Fri May 22, 2015 11:48 pm

CrabTasticSC wrote:Seven months...seven friggin months we waited for straws. The Aussie trio came in Wed instead of the straws but it was better than nothing. One heck of a wait. I understand things happen yet communication is the main factor when people wait and wait and wait and wait. I am seeking another contact so if anyone has contacts for Blueberries then do share for I am not driving to Canada for them. The Aussies are outstanding little shelled bundles of joy but seven months is insane for something you did not order. Just glad they came in lively and healthy.
Was there not even an explanation for why or any sort of contact at all? I understand they are no longer selling crabs but when you order one species and get an entirely different one, I would think some communication was in order!

Breeezy

Post by Breeezy » Tue May 26, 2015 9:55 am

Lutterback wrote:Has anyone tried disputing the transaction with paypal? I am wondering how long i should wait before giving up on my order. Everytime that i email them, i get a new excuse on why it will be longer.
I disputed through Paypal because she said she would refund me and hadn't done so in over a month, even after sending her a Paypal money request. I contacted Paypal. They sent her a notice saying she had to pay me in 7 days. She didn't, so they automatically took it from her account, gave it back to me, and fined her. She probably can't even use Paypal anymore after all of this.
4 Purple Pinchers (Hodor, Spree, Rosie, Leonardo, and Lucy), 1 Strawberry (Denver), 4 Ecuadorians (Dexter, Leeloo, Ghost, and Dr. Zoidberg)
1 Pembroke Welsh Corgi (Thorin)