Sparta NJ - 2 Hermit crabs in need of a new home

This is the place to post if you have questions and aren't sure where to ask them! If it relates to one of the sections below, please post there instead.

Topic author
Jeep

Sparta NJ - 2 Hermit crabs in need of a new home

Post by Jeep » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:19 am

My grandson has 2 hermit crabs, 1 large, 1 medium. We are looking for a loving new home for them. We were naive when purchasing them and then thru Hermit Crab Central we learned so much and have tried to give them a healthy habitat, however we fear they still could thrive better with someone who really knows how to care for them correctly. We live in Sparta NJ which is in north Jersey within Sussex County. Thank you

JeffCrab

Re: 2 Hermit crabs in need of a new home

Post by JeffCrab » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:49 am

Jeep wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:19 am
My grandson has 2 hermit crabs, 1 large, 1 medium. We are looking for a loving new home for them. We were naive when purchasing them and then thru Hermit Crab Central we learned so much and have tried to give them a healthy habitat, however we fear they still could thrive better with someone who really knows how to care for them correctly. We live in Sparta NJ which is in north Jersey within Sussex County. Thank you
I would suggest posting this in the adoption category in the forum. You can find the link to adoptions https://hermitcrabassociation.com/phpBB ... .php?f=112.
JeffCrab

GinnyMae

Re: 2 Hermit crabs in need of a new home

Post by GinnyMae » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:56 pm

I live in sussex county and am looking to adopt. I have 2 10 gal tanks all set up and ready to go for a healthy life. I already have 2 smallish hc and think they could use some company. Ive had them for 6 months and the are thriving and happy. Im willing to travel maybe 1 hr.
Email is not a good way to contact me
Please text at 973-896-9471

Topic author
Jeep

Re: Sparta NJ - 2 Hermit crabs in need of a new home

Post by Jeep » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:41 am

Hello,

Sorry I just read this, yes they are still available, one smaller medium, one medium/larger, I live in Sparta in Sussex County if you are still interested that would be great, I would also be willing to deliver or meet you half way, not sure where in Sussex County you live ?

Kim