Nightly menu

For any and all questions about feeding, diet and different foods. Questions and posts about purchasing from stores should be made in the Shopping section.

Hermie escape artist

Re: Nightly menu

Post by Hermie escape artist » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:29 pm

ciaraalston wrote:
Hermie escape artist wrote:Also oyster shell powder where do u get that and is there a certain one ? ... didnt t realize thread was so long sorry

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I get the honey coral calcium powder from the hermit crab patch, they love it!
Oyster shells and other calcium powders you can get from TheHealthyHermit on etsy! That's where all this food came from Image

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Thanks ok

Hermie escape artist

Post by Hermie escape artist » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:30 pm

Sounds interesting !!!
ciaraalston wrote:
fandt94 wrote:
ciaraalston wrote:

Raspberry ice cream treat: fresh organic raspberries, honey, and calcium powder. Grind it up and freeze. Image

This is the last meal in the rotation!! I hope that y'all enjoyed this thread and that it helped out with a review of my order from the healthy hermit but also gave food ideas!!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread! You should make a new one haha
Haha, don't worry I'll have a thread about my 100 gallon tote build! I always need professionals to check over my work Image

fandt94

Post by fandt94 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:31 pm

ciaraalston wrote:
fandt94 wrote:
ciaraalston wrote:

Raspberry ice cream treat: fresh organic raspberries, honey, and calcium powder. Grind it up and freeze. Image

This is the last meal in the rotation!! I hope that y'all enjoyed this thread and that it helped out with a review of my order from the healthy hermit but also gave food ideas!!

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread! You should make a new one haha
Haha, don't worry I'll have a thread about my 100 gallon tote build! I always need professionals to check over my work Image

Haha yes! That’s going to be a fun project for you! I wish I had room for a bigger tank :|
Mom to 3 human boys, 2 dogs - Hemi & Athena, 2 cats - Fat a$$ (realname Spark Plug) & Batman & 5 PP’s - Monstro, Pinkie aka Little Bit, Shellie, other 2 unnamed

LeeHasCrabs

Post by LeeHasCrabs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:34 pm

I just got a notification that my first order from The Healthy Hermit shipped. Excited to see what my bunch loves.

fandt94

Post by fandt94 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:37 pm

ApePlanet wrote:I just got a notification that my first order from The Healthy Hermit shipped. Excited to see what my bunch loves.
Got mine today!!
Mom to 3 human boys, 2 dogs - Hemi & Athena, 2 cats - Fat a$$ (realname Spark Plug) & Batman & 5 PP’s - Monstro, Pinkie aka Little Bit, Shellie, other 2 unnamed

Topic author
ciaraalston

Post by ciaraalston » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:43 pm

fandt94 wrote:
ciaraalston wrote:

Haha yes! That’s going to be a fun project for you! I wish I had room for a bigger tank :|
That's exactly why I'm doing it. The 55 looks great but it's really narrow. Plus my crabs hate attention. The lights and busy atmosphere of the living room stresses them. So the tote gives them more space (double actually) and it's harder to see thru the container so maybe they won't be stressed out as much. I hate it, because I love watching them, but it's healthier for them in the long run Image

4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.
Follow my hermit crab learning journey on instagram! @hermitcrabs_in_the_boot

Topic author
ciaraalston

Post by ciaraalston » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:44 pm

ApePlanet wrote:I just got a notification that my first order from The Healthy Hermit shipped. Excited to see what my bunch loves.
Omg yay!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see!!!!

4 purple pinchers & 2 ecuadorians living a life of luxury in south west Louisiana.

Topic author
ciaraalston

Post by ciaraalston » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:44 pm

fandt94 wrote:
Got mine today!!
Pictures!!!! ImageImageImageImage

ha_haley

Post by ha_haley » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:54 pm

I got my order from the healthy hermit Saturday Image it’s perfect and the crabs have been chowing down.

I adopted two Es Sunday and one of the two drug off an entire minnow. I can’t find it anywhere in the tank, but I sure can smell it. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeeHasCrabs

Post by LeeHasCrabs » Mon Sep 24, 2018 7:59 pm

ha_haley wrote:I got my order from the healthy hermit Saturday Image it’s perfect and the crabs have been chowing down.

I adopted two Es Sunday and one of the two drug off an entire minnow. I can’t find it anywhere in the tank, but I sure can smell it. Image

What a buffet!

Topic author
ciaraalston

Post by ciaraalston » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:01 pm

ha_haley wrote:I got my order from the healthy hermit Saturday Image it’s perfect and the crabs have been chowing down.

That looks amazing!!!! They're going to love all of it!!!

fandt94

Post by fandt94 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:45 pm

Here are my goodies (not pictured are the coral and sea urchin...already in the tank lol)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fandt94

Post by fandt94 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:49 pm

Nice stash!!!!

Topic author
ciaraalston

Post by ciaraalston » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:34 am

fandt94 wrote:Here are my goodies (not pictured are the coral and sea urchin...already in the tank lol)

How do they like the coral and sea urchin?? i haven't added ANY of my new stuff, i wanted to wait until i finished the totes to surprise them! but i am DYING to add it all. haha

fandt94

Post by fandt94 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:40 am

Nothing that I've seen but I'm trying to not peek... And only 1 is topside tonight.
ciaraalston wrote:
fandt94 wrote:Here are my goodies (not pictured are the coral and sea urchin...already in the tank lol)

How do they like the coral and sea urchin?? i haven't added ANY of my new stuff, i wanted to wait until i finished the totes to surprise them! but i am DYING to add it all. haha
Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk