Where to get Worm Castings

For any and all questions about feeding, diet and different foods. Questions and posts about purchasing from stores should be made in the Shopping section.

Topic author
AwesomeHermit

Where to get Worm Castings

Post by AwesomeHermit » Thu Jul 02, 2020 11:50 am

Title. Should I just go to a gardening store or something like home depot and look for natural worm castings, or should I find one for specifically pets?
One or hopefully two Clypeatus
Goodbye my little E. See you soon.
Bye Fred. You lasted almost 4 years with me. Hope you're with my E now! See you soon Reeba as well. I can't believe I lost you only after a month.
Crabbing for 4 years!

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Where to get Worm Castings

Post by GotButterflies » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:02 pm

Worm castings are worm castings :) You can purchase the ones at a garden store or home depot :)
Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

CrabbyLover77

Post by CrabbyLover77 » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:08 pm

I got a 5 lb bag of worm castings off of Amazon. I haven't tried it yet. I still have some of my castings left from The HCP to finish first.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

"Hunting is not a sport. In a sport, both sides should know they're in the game." -Paul Rodriguez-
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BigBeausBouti ... form-mcnav

Topic author
AwesomeHermit

Post by AwesomeHermit » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:40 am

Ok thanks, I think i’m overthinking things lol
One or hopefully two Clypeatus
Goodbye my little E. See you soon.
Bye Fred. You lasted almost 4 years with me. Hope you're with my E now! See you soon Reeba as well. I can't believe I lost you only after a month.
Crabbing for 4 years!