Molting in EE Only

Please post here if you are having a crab care emergency! Use a real subject and not just "HELP!"

curlysister
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Molting in EE Only

Post by curlysister » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:58 am

I feel very lucky to have seen parts of Canada that many Canadians have not. I was on Baffin Island in Nunavut for only a couple of months, but spent a year in the Yukon, and almost 5 years in NWT. As well as 5 years in Northern Manitoba, and 5 years in Northern Alberta. I was working as an RN, and had planned to go north 'for one year'....and then returned south 16 years later, LOL!
"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." -Will Rogers

gunstreet.girl

Re: Molting in EE Only

Post by gunstreet.girl » Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:03 am

curlysister wrote:I feel very lucky to have seen parts of Canada that many Canadians have not. I was on Baffin Island in Nunavut for only a couple of months, but spent a year in the Yukon, and almost 5 years in NWT. As well as 5 years in Northern Manitoba, and 5 years in Northern Alberta. I was working as an RN, and had planned to go north 'for one year'....and then returned south 16 years later, LOL!
That’s one reason I’ve never ended up visiting - everyone I know who goes up north “for a contract” or “for a short stay” doesn’t reappear for at least a decade! But in all seriousness, I really regret not having visited when I had the chance - we had our flights booked to head north for a visit 5 years ago when my sister-in-law was splitting her time between Cambridge Bay and Iqaluit, and had to cancel last minute for health reasons.. you must have some amazing stories from your time up north - I really hope to make it up one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk