MI, OH, IL, IN Adopters

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author
Erin9712

MI, OH, IL, IN Adopters

Post by Erin9712 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:07 pm

My name is Erin. I live in Ironton, Ohio and I've had a sucessful colony for about a year now. I have 10 pps and 3 strawberries so I have experience in exotics. I have plenty of room in my crabitat and have extra tanks available if need be. I don't mind to drive a bit to pick up crabs. Email me at pamelaerin2112 at gmail.com for crabitat pics or text (Phone number edited out by mod).

LAST UPDATED:
Last edited by Erin9712 on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anitak1005

Re: MI, OH, IL, IN Adopters

Post by anitak1005 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:08 pm

Hello!

I'm in the Cincinnati area and I'm looking to adopt 2-3 PP Hermit Crabs. I'm just starting out with hermies and want to do this right by getting crabs that aren't from the Mall or the petstore. I'm planning on getting a 20 gallon aquarium, all the proper equipment, providing fresh food and water, sand, etc. to enjoy them. I'm a current pet owner of a Bulldog, Pug and Horse and have a degree in Veterinary Technology. Crabs have always been interesting and cute to me and I'm ready to have them in my new home. I'm willing to drive up to an hour to get them and would gladly pay for shipping if that works best for you.

Please contact me I will give them a nice place to live with a lot of attention. Thanks!

LAST UPDATED:

kelrose

Post by kelrose » Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:49 pm

I am looking to adopt 2 crabs in Michigan. This will be my first time adopting hermit crabs but I have a very experienced friend helping me with the process. Located in Ann Arbor, but could drive out so a city in SW MI or northern OH. Thanks!

LAST UPDATED:

CodyPfettscher

Post by CodyPfettscher » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:27 am

Hello I am New Here, But I Just Wanted You Guys To Know If You Are Around Evansville, IN, Ill Take In Any Hermit. Big or Small, Male or Female, Rescues or pets. I Currently have 10 all Sizes, 5 males, 5 females, Almost all of them have molted, changed shells and like each other and welcome newcomers. Message me or reply to this comment. Thank you! pfettscher.cody at gmail.com

LAST UPDATED:
~EK
16 All Size, PP, Viola, Strawberry