spot came up...squiggles went down

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author
ceo1282

spot came up...squiggles went down

Post by ceo1282 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:42 pm

So I'm super excited that Spot is back from his 1st molt w/ me :clap: but totally bummed out that the very same night, Squiggles decides to go down :? I mean, what the heck...can't a girl enjoy all her crabs at once?! And don't even get me started on my pp's! I was the queen of tracking each & every molt...when it began, ended, the total # of days it took & how long it was until their next one. Now, don't even bother asking cause I don't have a clue! Heck, I can't even figure out who's who in a couple cases...is that Jewel or Monkey? is that Midge or Peanut? ARGH!!!!! Is it really obvious how frustrated these guys have me!? They are so lucky I love & adore each & every one of them...little stinkers :x I keep trying to compare pictures of when I knew who was who but I'm still lost :roll: My daughter swears she knows who's who so I'm just gonna go w/her assessment! Ok, my rant is over :hlol:
Yes, I own hermit crabs. Am I crazy? Yes, but not because I own hermit crabs :p
PP's:*Midge*Monkey*Jewel*Peanut*Shellie
*Kirby&*Mumble

E's:*Spot*Valory &*Squiggles
Ruggies:*Luna,*Scarlet, &*Mack

turkey the crab

Re: spot came up...squiggles went down

Post by turkey the crab » Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Same thing happened with me, As soon as my little turkey came up from a month long molt, Legs went downn right away.
2 Purple Pinchers: Legs and Mochi

R.I.P Turkey (PP), Norbert (E), Butter (PP)