Help with your genius, please

For presenting do-it-yourself projects for your crabitat and for discussing and displaying custom built crabitats. Also for questions and reviews on equipment and products. *Stores and their reviews now have their own section in Classifieds*

aussieJJDude
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Help with your genius, please

Post by aussieJJDude » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:17 am

Aw, shucks. I feel very honored, thank you for that! (Even though I'm a little surprised tbh!)

Whatever you decide to do, I'm sure the board would love to see pics!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

|| Avid Aquarist Addict (2007) || Crazy Crabbing Connoisseur (2012) || Amateur Aroid Admirer (2014) ||

"She’s there, she’s upright, and she’s wigged" ~ Trixie
Infrequently on due to studies

Topic author
Bissajn

Post by Bissajn » Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:40 am

@Motorcrab, I've had to cease construction at this time. Mr. Crab is acting off and I don't want to stress him out. He wasnt in the tank when I did the build but he is destroying things and never has before. We shall see what happens.

I was attaching black air tubing behind egg crate and then covering the front with #7 black mesh and red climbing vines. I want them to drape into the pools for emergency evacuation but not overwhelm the area so he can't swim. I have his pools working but I'm going to give him a break for a few days before I do more....

Crabby in NJ

Post by Crabby in NJ » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:50 am

Bissajn wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:40 am
@Motorcrab, I've had to cease construction at this time. Mr. Crab is acting off and I don't want to stress him out. He wasnt in the tank when I did the build but he is destroying things and never has before. We shall see what happens.

I was attaching black air tubing behind egg crate and then covering the front with #7 black mesh and red climbing vines. I want them to drape into the pools for emergency evacuation but not overwhelm the area so he can't swim. I have his pools working but I'm going to give him a break for a few days before I do more....
Would love to see pics when ur back at it?
Crabbing with my son now! My my, how things have changed!