A sweet surprise

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

Topic author
KellyCrabbieLove

Re: A sweet surprise

Post by KellyCrabbieLove » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:02 am

Megan says everyone needs a Phteven. Lol therefore he earned the name. This is him before he went down to destress. Image
#1 rule of crabbing - crabs are weird.
#2 rule of crabbing - see above

Topic author
KellyCrabbieLove

Post by KellyCrabbieLove » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:04 am

He was perfect aside from missing an antenna. I think he molted right before capture and lost the antenna in the relocation process. I am sort of paranoid since he is destressing along with one other and I worry that the stress will be too high when I work on getting Godzilla free.

YYWW

Post by YYWW » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:32 am

aussieJJdude has said that he had gone deep cleaning before, and would just plop molters into ISO when he came across them, with NO PROBLEMS! That's good enough for me, and i think it'll be good enough for you! (Then again, he didn't have 88 crabs like you do).

Crabbers unite!!!

YYWW

Post by YYWW » Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:33 am

KellyCrabbieLove wrote:Megan says everyone needs a Phteven. Lol therefore he earned the name. This is him before he went down to destress. Image
D'AWWWWWWW!!!! I can't even Phteven!!

Crabbers unite!!!

Topic author
KellyCrabbieLove

Post by KellyCrabbieLove » Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:28 am

YYWW wrote:aussieJJdude has said that he had gone deep cleaning before, and would just plop molters into ISO when he came across them, with NO PROBLEMS! That's good enough for me, and i think it'll be good enough for you! (Then again, he didn't have 88 crabs like you do).

Crabbers unite!!!
Lol I have 31. Hopefully...never know what is going on under the sand. I sure hope so!!!