Pictures of LHC Members

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
avic

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by avic » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:33 am

quote:Reply Ahh here is a clearer one

Topic author
jojo7

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by jojo7 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:33 am

I honestly have no pic's of myself...i am the one taking them too...so heres a picture of my baby, he's cuter than me...lol...out of my 3 boys, he looks most like me...so imagine a tired mom with long dark hair and dark circles under the eyes and thats me!!... Oh, and minus the pasta and sauce on the face...lol

Topic author

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:33 am

here is i, at the start of a long day of peer fishing at school [pun intended]

Topic author
Willow

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Willow » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:33 am

Here's a pic of me with my nephew Evan: http://photobucket.com/albums/b262/Will ... _0314.jpgI know, the baby's cuter!This was taken sometime in November, I had just had my hair cut (13 inches taken off! I'm going to donate it to Locks of Love), my hair has grown a few inches since. It's always in a ponytail.

Topic author

Pictures of LHC Members

....hmm fine I'll give in http://photobucket.com/albums/b187/Herm ... =testfirst four are of me (obviously)do I look older than 12?

Topic author
avic

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by avic » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:33 am

I thought I'd share a pic of my Kids Emily is the biggest and just turned 12 Jenna is the Middle on and is 6 and 1/2 and a Daddy's girlLogan is the little one and mommy's little man And the furry thing is Nala our cat.

Christa

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Christa » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:33 am

And here is me after having Zachary. Not as thin but definitely a lot happier! He was less than one week old in this picture.Oh and KC I keep meaning to say that every time I see that Octopus, I think of you!
~~ The HCA ~~ the original and still the best -- ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS
Ting-Tang (Walla walla bing bang!)
Crabbing since 1974
http://www.hermit-crabs.com

Topic author
Bubu

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Bubu » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:33 am

Here's me! I'm on the right, with my best friend Melissa. We're Michigan fans...I heart Corey Feldman

Topic author
Froggz37

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Froggz37 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:33 am

Well here I am. You guys are lucky... I hate cameras pointed at myself. Mind you, I was very tired in this pic, It was taken about a half and hour ago.

Crabby Abby

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Crabby Abby » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:33 am

This is me and my gang out for my son's birthday dinner Thursday. He had a 12 person sleepover last night.Surprisingly not so crabby despite lack of sleep Abby, aka Deb.
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Christa

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Christa » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:33 am

Ok, here's me from a few years ago, when I was at my "fightin weight." As in, I needed to look good because I wasn't married yet.
~~ The HCA ~~ the original and still the best -- ACCEPT NO IMITATIONS
Ting-Tang (Walla walla bing bang!)
Crabbing since 1974
http://www.hermit-crabs.com

Topic author

Pictures of LHC Members

Ok, i'm not photogenic, but here goes..I disclaim any responsibility for anyblindness or cracked moniters that mayoccur from viewing this image!!After seeing your photo Kitty,I'd like take your hand in marriage.I just ask you comb your face for the wedding!

Topic author
Froggz37

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Froggz37 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:09 am

Sean took this of me when I'd been up way too late and its the only pic I have left after having to wipe the harddrive this week lol.

Topic author
kitty_LHC

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by kitty_LHC » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:09 am

I went to my photobucket account and found out I have no pics of myself. Odd.Here's one of Zen though. I posted this before--she still looks the same.

Rachel

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Rachel » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:09 am

Here's the same picture I posted last time. It's from last summer at my high school reunion. Hair's a lot shorter now Me then!And here's a picture from Labor Day, when my hubby came home from Iraq!! It's me, hubby, and kid Us now!