Pictures of LHC Members

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
Margaret

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Margaret » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm

LOL Nicole! We DEMAND a new picture! Let me see if I have a new one: This is me with my two little crabbers in February.

Topic author

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Guest » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Heres my lol Im chubby in this one lol

Topic author

Pictures of LHC Members

Its me!

Topic author
lilprincess1026

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by lilprincess1026 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Edit here they are!! these are a year old. showing my hair color ( cameras usually wash me out.) Me making my "UUUHHH huh" face at my boyfriend. me not being ready and me laughing

Topic author

Pictures of LHC Members

Ha Ha....whoops!!! That is my Jr Crabber, Kira. Here, try this one.....

Jedediah
Founding Member
Founding Member

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Jedediah » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Looking for weird bugs to photograph. I've shown that one before, I need to get the pic my BF made of me a few days ago and I'll post that, too. Tell me about people thinking I'm young. I work in school libraries and teachers who don't know me very often ignore me while looking for the librarian.
Ook, said the Librarian
Crabbing since 2002

Steven Van Splinter Jr.

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Steven Van Splinter Jr. » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm

-Steven
I stopped counting after 30 PP's.
My Hermit Crab Site! My Hermit Care Site!

Topic author

Pictures of LHC Members

I need better pictures... D8 I'm the blonde one. (It was taken at my school's winter dance) xD I look weird and trust me, the hand thingys means nothing. Oh and that hand belongs to one of my friends, I cut him off. Then, I got a haircut. (Cut off five inches, donated to Locks of Love)And I noticed I have a viper-ish tongue...Everyone's gorgeous!And you guys have cute kids- can I kidnap them and take them home? >: DLibby, I love your hair!Did you mix some colors together or you just got a box that actually had that color on it?(One of my friends had to mix her to get a similar color like yours)

Katy

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Katy » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Here's a picture of me. Sorry about the serious look...I was focusing of pressing the button hehe.For those who are wondering who in the world I am...I'm a long time member...just haven't been on for some time.
Katy Michelle

Crabby Abby

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Crabby Abby » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm

Coloring Easter eggs yesterday with Kim. And all gussed up with hubby and my mane tamed.
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Topic author

Pictures of LHC Members

This is me! It's an attachment...

callum

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by callum » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm

ok I'm here to help the guys x]Margaret (I always have to check to make sure I spelt it correctly) See no spikes anymorethe first one is kinda scary o.O I love seeing all you pretty people

Topic author
Maker

Pictures of LHC Members

Post by Maker » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 pm

I can't multiply like a single celled organism(to help men be less out-numbered here), but here's my myspace link because I'm too lazy to drop a picture of me into imageshack and you can learn way too much about me this way Mr ShipThere shouldn't be anything inapropriate on it for youngsters unless a friend of mine commented with a curse word.

Topic author

Pictures of LHC Members

A picture my Fiance took while we were dressing up to go to dinner...

Topic author

Pictures of LHC Members

This thread is always fun. I like being able to put faces to names. The fist pic is of me around the time I joined this site. The second pic is what I currently look like. The thrid pic is of my 'don't stress me out or I'll go naked' hoodie. It was a gift from Homer & Dude & its my favorite hoodie ever!1st 2007http://i58.photobucket.com/alb...gHnEsS_pLs/itsme.jpg2nd Summerhttp://i58.photobucket.com/alb...hIgHnEsS_pLs/A_1.jpg3rd My crab hoodie!http://i58.photobucket.com/alb...IgHnEs ... .jpgEdited to include my 7yr old & another recent pic of me from this winter.Kylahttp://i58.photobucket.com/alb...aduation_Jazz002.jpgWinterhttp://i58.photobucket.com/alb.../A_GetAttachment.jpg