We Will Pinch You

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author

We Will Pinch You

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:01 pm

Well, I shall try to do "Bohemian Rhapsody" but I must insist that I call it "Ecuadorian Rhapsody" But it is like 4:10 Am here right now, so If I'm gonna do it. It'll have to wait.Aw, what the hey! I'll give it a try now, just bear in mind that I'm tired and doing it completely from memory! that said, I give you "Ecuadorian Rhapsody""Mama, just pinched a man, grabbed his pinkie in my claw, squeezed it tight and broke crab law mama, My moult had just begun, But now I've gone and thrown it all away! Mama, oooh, Didn't mean to pinch the dude, if I'm not back in the tank this time tomorrow carry on, carry on Nothing really matters Too late, the pinch was done, better hide out in the sand, I'll hide in iso, that's the plan Goodbye, everybody, now I'm in pre-moult, Gonna leave you all behind and dig a hole! And mama, ooo-ooh I don't wanna moult, I sometimes wish I'd never been hatched at all! Carry on, carry on, Nothing really matters........So you think you can ISO me and spit on my sponge!So you think you can give me nothing but crab treat for lu-unch!Oh, baby!You really should bathe me!Just use some stress coat, Just use some stress coat on me!Sorry, that's the best I could do at this time! Ya want quality parodies, call Weird Al Yankovic. Ya want 'em on demand, well, yer stuck with me!;&gt

Topic author

We Will Pinch You

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 23, 2002 1:24 am

You want Pink, here it is (Get this party started)Get this party started on a Saturday nightEverybodies waiting for the crabs to arriveSending out the message to all in turbosThey'll be looking flashy in the green burgosThey got lots of style, check the carotene skinCrabs can go go for miles in the skin they are in Crabs coming up so you better get this party startedCrabs coming up so you better get this party startedPumping up the volume as they cruise down the beach"Watch out there, you almost stepped on a leach!"Shoreline is freaking as they're coming up fastThey'll be burning rubber, you'll be kissing their ..absPull up to the party, they get out of my lapShell engraving says "Stunner # 1 Supercrab"Crabs coming up so you better get this party startedCrabs coming up so you better get this party startedMaking their connection as they enter the roomEverybodies chillin as they set up the groovePumping up the volume on a brand new slabEverybodies dancin and their dancin for crabsCoenobita says you can call anytimeTheir you connection to the party lineCrabs coming up so you better get this party startedCrabs coming up so you better get this party startedGet this party started, get this party started right now

Topic author
Snapfish

We Will Pinch You

Post by Snapfish » Tue Apr 23, 2002 4:42 am

Pinky's Version Feelin' kind a sleepy and I can't seem to moveWhat is goin' on, I just can't get my groove, Sending out the message to the lady in chargeI may be a jumbo, but about to get large....... I've got lots of style, check my pretty gold kneesAll this calcisand, better hurry pleaseeeeeee Crab's coming out, so you better get that iso started Crab's comin' out, so you better get that iso started... Lady can't you see that I am now diggin inPretty soon I'll be just shelling off skin... Lady screams "Oh Icky!" and starts running fastLooks like critterkeeper is appearing at last!All my buddies checking me for extra exoHey so sew me fellows, sometimes gotta grow!Crab's moltin' out so you better get that iso started! Crab's moltin' out so you better get that iso started!Making my connection, as I'm leaving the "room"Everycrabby's chillin' jokin' about my doom Pumping up the volume as I down some more drinksMan, this crabbie moltin' really really stinks! Sometimes Mother nature can just call anytime Well, that's the breaks buddies, do not mean to whine! Crabs moltin' out so you better get that iso started! Crabs moltin' out so you better get that iso started!Crabs moltin' out so you better get that iso started, right now!

Topic author

We Will Pinch You

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 23, 2002 8:28 am

Liberal amounts of beer help too!But I forgot part of the song,the operatic bit that everyone likes so much, and was unable to edit it in later. So here it is. Just insert it in it's proper place. Not great,(a bit nonsensical, but so was the original) but that song was one of the toughest I've ever tried to spoof! "I see a little shell lying on the sand Gotta move, Gotta move, gotta try that little shell on! Cuttlebones and clamshells, very, very, healthy, for me! Salty water,salty water Salty water makes me grow!I'm just a hermie, nobody loves me!(He's just a hermie from a huge family)Spare him this life from this pool by the sea! Easy come easy go- should I let your finger go? I'm pinching! No, I will not let it go!(Let it go!) I'm pinching!I will not let it go!(Let it go!) I'm pinching!I will not let it go!(Let it go!) Never let it go (Let it go) Never let it go (Let it go) no,no,no,no,no,no,no Oh Mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let it go A cool website has Christa put aside for me! For meeeee!

Topic author

We Will Pinch You

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 23, 2002 12:44 pm

OK here's some NIN- old stuff (Head like a hole)Got shells I'll do anything for youGot shells just tell me what you me to doGot shells just switch and there'll be no bruisesGot shells I'll do anyhting for youShell with a holeBlack as your soulI'd rather moltThan give you controlBow down before the one turboYour gonna get a new burgo (it's nice that turbo and burgo rhyme)Umm can't remeber any more of that song right now but here's anotherKinda like a crab I was up, way up in the treeand feeling some feelings you wouldn't believeSometimes I don't believe them myself and I decided I was never going downJust then a tiny little shell caught my eye is was just about too small to seeand I watched it way too long it is was bringing me downI was up in a treeNow I'm down below it...and that's all I can do for now

Topic author
Snapfish

We Will Pinch You

Post by Snapfish » Thu Apr 25, 2002 2:44 am

Ok, writing these are addictive( Sung to the tune of NSYNC's Bye Bye Bye)Baby, buy buy buy!Buy! Buy!I'm pinchin' you tonight, hey!The food you're feedin me ain't right, yeah!Need some FMR!Hey baby come on!I dream of dried shrimp snacks,french fries and lots of Jumbo Jacks,where is my coconut?But what's it to youuuuuu...I don't want no more baby food,It ain't no lieCreamed carrots are disgusting dude!Baby Buy Buy Buy!Don't wanna be a fool for you,Just another crabbie in your crabby zoo!I want FMR treat!Hey baby come on!Don't give me no more applesauce,Letme tell ya Snapfish! it was really gross!Fish flakes may have to do!Lady Buy Buy Buy!PeanutButter stickin to my claw,Lady these snax should be against the law!coleslaw! Well that's just rude,Baby Buy Buy Buy!