A whole new meaning to the phrase " Just Hanging out"?????? LOL

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:05 pm

This is my Sister's Bearded Dragon, Cujo. My Sister came home to Cujo just hanging out on her log, lol. Pet's crack me up some times, I always wonder what they are thinking when they do silly stuff like this. Sandra

Crabby Abby

Post by Crabby Abby » Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:40 pm

Sandra, those are great!! What a comical little expression on her face. She looks like she's sitting on a virtual barstool.First pic: *wonders 'How long's a gal gotta wait to get some service here?'* "Yo, KittyCaller! I'd like a Cricket Special. Straight up, shaken - not stirred, in a dirty glass please!"Second pic" "Say, are those cashews???"
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Topic author
Ren1216

Post by Ren1216 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:55 pm

LOL... perfect captions! *thumb up*

Topic author
Crab_Lover

Post by Crab_Lover » Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:21 pm

HAHAHA, love the pics, funny captions too! Seems like sometimes they just do stuff like that to amuse us, huh? Love it!!

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:34 pm

Cujo reminds me of an old lady with a Long Island accent and a smoker's voice. Does that make sense? That's the first thing I thought of when I saw her pic. "Hey, bartendah! Gimme a double!"
~ crabbing since 2003

Crabby Abby

Post by Crabby Abby » Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:59 pm

Nicole, that's been in the back of my mind but I can't put my finger on who it reminds me of. I see a heavy set female cartoon character, wearing a dress and big eyeglasses (maybe blue ones?) with pointed ends.Ren and Stimpy? Catdog? Cow and Chicken?? Spongebob? Sound familiar anyone?
Photobucket album

Topic author
Ren1216

Post by Ren1216 » Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:08 pm

Im thinking the character on that Monsters Inc movie a year or 2 ago.. cant remember her name, but she was in the 'payroll dept' or 'supplies'... or something. Gravelly voice, pointy blue glasses... that who you're talking about?I looked it up, her name was Roz. Dispatch manager. http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=18 ... 35&intl=us

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:13 pm

LMAO! Ren, that's who I was thinking of too. Man, I wouldn't have figured that out. I kept thinking of Johnny Bravo's mother, but that wasn't quite right.
~ crabbing since 2003

Topic author
KittyCaller

Post by KittyCaller » Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:26 pm

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:26 pm

Thanks for posting those pictures Sissy. I just had to share them with you. I was laughing so hard when I got home. I love all the comments you guys have left too. She amuses me often. Glad everyone enjoyed them. Thanks again Sissy.Love your Sissy.

Topic author

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:37 pm

LOL you guys are great and Thanks for all the captions and OMG is that my Sister??? When was the last time you posted here?? **EDIT** your last post here was April 17th 2005............. It really is Christmas Sandra

Crabby Abby

Post by Crabby Abby » Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:44 am

Ren gets a prize!Pull up the second picture beside this link: RozThere's still the feeling that there's someone else I was thinking of though... I'll find it but my God is that funny.Sandra and Sis, thanks so much for sharing. Cujo seems quite the character! No pun intended. She must be a happy beardie.
Photobucket album

Crabby Abby

Post by Crabby Abby » Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:03 am

quote:Originally posted by Crab_Lover:My hermies actually got a Christmas present!! LOL Crazy, huh??! You'd likely get some agreement if you posted that on any other forum but here!! There's not one among us that would find that crazy!!I think every one of our budgets allocated a few bucks (or more, and you know who you are!!) to the crabs! Why should they miss out?! My daughter even made me buy ours a stocking with one penguin on it for each crab we have!
Photobucket album

Topic author
Crab_Lover

Post by Crab_Lover » Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:14 am

Hahaha, yeah, every single one of our animals have a stocking--with something in it--even the fish

Topic author
Ren1216

Post by Ren1216 » Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:46 am

OOOoooooo Yippee.... whats my prize?? Huh? Huh?*rubbing hands together, anxiously awaiting*