pancake bunny!

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author

pancake bunny!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:27 pm

It's so cute; I screamed.

Topic author

pancake bunny!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:31 pm

awww adorable!...on question i must ask though, exactly why does the bunny have a pancake on it's head? looks like something you might possibly see at the tipsy leper... hmmm

Topic author

pancake bunny!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:35 pm

I have no idea! Lol. My friend found it for me and I showed all my other friends.karaluv: why didn't he eat the pancake?!guywhosentmepic: Because the pancake gives him magic ownage abilitieskaraluv: *insert pancake bunny pic here*friend: what does that mean to me?karaluv: it's a bunny!karaluv: it made me screamfriend: it has a pancake on its headkaraluv: but that's okay that you have no sense of honor when it comes to worshiping the almighty pancake bunny

Nicole

pancake bunny!

Post by Nicole » Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:59 pm

I love bunnies. Thank you for sharing the fun pic. Bunnies are so sweet; they are one of the few critters that would just sit there and let you plop a pancake on their head and do nothing.
~ crabbing since 2003

Topic author

pancake bunny!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:13 pm

Pancake bunny is sure to brighten up anyone's day.All hail pancake bunny! *bows*

Topic author
Ren1216

pancake bunny!

Post by Ren1216 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:05 pm

That IS funny!! And you're right, Nicole.

Topic author
kuplakrabs

pancake bunny!

Post by kuplakrabs » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:11 pm

I love pancake bunny I keep laughing everytime I scroll back up to look at it lmaoPancake bunny should be a new regular at the tipsy leper.

Topic author
Crab_Lover

pancake bunny!

Post by Crab_Lover » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:27 pm

Ok, I screamed 2. That is hilarious!

Jedediah
Founding Member
Founding Member

pancake bunny!

Post by Jedediah » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:44 pm

I love that picture - but everytime I see it I do ask myself: why IS a bunny with a pancake on its head so funny
Ook, said the Librarian
Crabbing since 2002

Topic author

pancake bunny!

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:27 pm

Hmm...if it were anything else, it wouldn't be funny anymore. Except maybe a hampster. That'd be cute.

Jedediah
Founding Member
Founding Member

pancake bunny!

Post by Jedediah » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:46 am

I just got a mental picture of a dwarf hamster with a pancake on top... I used to put my Syrian hamsters under a hat and they would run around under it so that it looked like the hat was moving on its own - I guess the effect would be even more stunning with a pancake (DON'T do this at home )
Ook, said the Librarian
Crabbing since 2002

Topic author
kuplakrabs

pancake bunny!

Post by kuplakrabs » Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:07 am

It's still funny a day later LOL