boss is away, laurie plays { sort of }

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Laurie LeAnn

boss is away, laurie plays { sort of }

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:08 pm

spent most of my 4 hours on my hands and knees cleaning out from under neath the bosses desk, dragging out pens , papers, rubber bands, paper clips, a container with molded food! I hate to say it but my boss is a lazy hoarder pig that can't bend over and pick anything up or throw anything away or for that matter take anything home! every time she goes on vacation this is what I do. try to clean her area up a little cause I know this is what people complain about when they come in. I found papers from summer reading 2008 , a stapler that she said was lost, 12 ink pens she said people must of took cause she didn't have any more.she has garbage mixed in with library papers, I mean GARBAGE! by the time I got done I had a huge bag filled with junk! she went and undid a comp and the tower and it sat there for 3 weeks, do you think she would take it to the basement when she went down to go to the bathroom? nope!so i took it all apart today and took it down stairs. I keep my side swept up, my garbage emptied, stuff put away, neat and tidy. when I come in to work she has my side cluttered with her crud! Then she gets up and leaves her crud, i take it and throw it n her side and tell her keep your crud on your side! like I said people comment on her side and how much a slob she is..why & how people can live like that??