Gotta Have More Cowbell!

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

Topic author
Nicole

Gotta Have More Cowbell!

Post by Nicole » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:30 pm

I know this was posted a while back but I just had to share this again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bku-9nKUg. I don't know why but I've been thinking about this skit lately. Thought I'd get it stuck in of some your heads now. "I gotta fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell"
~ crabbing since 2003

Jedediah
Founding Member
Founding Member

Gotta Have More Cowbell!

Post by Jedediah » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:33 pm

I love this. Christopher Walken is just so awesome.Ever seen the Weapon of Choice video?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-kWI9Uo ... boy%20slim
Ook, said the Librarian
Crabbing since 2002

Crabby Abby

Gotta Have More Cowbell!

Post by Crabby Abby » Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:55 pm

quote:I don't know why but I've been thinking about this skit lately. Thought I'd get it stuck in of some your heads now. That's not hard to do in my case. Hubby and I were doing that for the longest time the first time that aired. Gotta love that cowbell. I can't listen to that song anymore without playing an imaginary cowbell along with it.
-----------------------------------
Photobucket album
Spay or neuter your pet. It's a matter of life or death.

Bubu

Gotta Have More Cowbell!

Post by Bubu » Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:42 am

That's my favorite Christoper Walken skit aside from the Continental. I remember the first time I saw it was when I was younger and I was "sleeping" in bed, but I thought the scene sounded so strange so I turned my tv on and watched it. Now I have it on DVD! I often go around saying:Guess what! I got a fever! And the only prescription...is more cowbell!My impression is quite up to par