Macklemore

LHC's social forum for all topics not hermit crab-related. Get to know your fellow LHC members here!

HermitCrabby_LHC

Macklemore

Post by HermitCrabby_LHC » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:47 am

Today I got a Betta Fish from PetsMart. I went to get hermie stuff and left with a fish. What? How does that happen? Well I can tell you. My mom wanted a fish so we were looking at Betta fish. She found a very pretty one. She fell in love with it but it wasnt very active so she said no. I asked her if I paid for mine if I could have one because I saw a beautiful blue, purple and red one. I got him a little plant and blue pebbles. As soon as I got him in the new bowl he swam up and down and ate some food.Oh, and his name is Macklemore because I love the song Thrift Shop.

Theodora

Macklemore

Post by Theodora » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:04 am

Oh cool! lol funny how you look for something and walk out with something completely different!

HermitCrabby_LHC

Macklemore

Post by HermitCrabby_LHC » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:19 am

My mom was like " Lets look at the fish I want one" I saw hhim and was like "Mom, if I pay for it, can I get this one?" and she didnt end up getting one. The crabs were just going to get to bowls and krill, and they still got the krill. lolz

Theodora

Macklemore

Post by Theodora » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:33 am

ha ha yeah, its funny how that happens. I do it ALLLL the time. lol

Laurie LeAnn

Macklemore

Post by Laurie LeAnn » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:14 pm

went to get ferret litter and came out with 454 WORTH OF FERRET STUFF HE DIDN'T NEED! new sleep hidey, new coat smell stuff you rub on fur to make them smell better, and duck soup which he turn his nose up at!

HermitCrabby_LHC

Macklemore

Post by HermitCrabby_LHC » Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:24 am

oh my god! That sounds like me at dollar store. Oh, I need baby shampoo and cheap potting soild. *Looks around* "Oh I need a pot, and stickers, and seeds, and whatever this is, and some baby shampoo, and some icecream and gum and kitkats and lipbalm" Leaves "Dang it I forgot the soil!"