Do not post links to self made forums, pages or websitesbefore reading this.

This is where links to crab-related websites are posted with the opportunity for members to recommend or critique each site. Please be polite, even if you have a complaint. No advertising or introductions by store owners, please. All threads in this forum must be pre-approved by Administrators before being posted.

Topic author
Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Fri May 16, 2014 7:34 am

Links to new sites or pages especially self owned or ran sites or pages is expressly forbidden here at LHC.com unless permission to post said links has been granted by a member of our admin staff prior to posting.Links to other self created hermitcrab forums/sites or pages is against the rules here at LHC.com as it is considered member harvesting and reckless behavior as we may know nothing about these sites beforehand or the accuracy of the information that they may contain therein so these kinds of links are expressly forbidden unless the creator of said forums/sites or pages(hereafter called a Domain) has obtained permission prior to posting.There is no guarantee that permission will be granted and we hold the right to deny the posting of such links for any or no reason whatsoever.The admin staff would have to throughly investigate such domains for informational integrity, member safety and reliability of content offered within, if said domain is found to be offering dangerous or outdated information or is putting our members security at risk then the right to post any link to said domain will not be granted and further action may be taken against the domain holder.Thanks the Staff.
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.

Topic author
Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Fri May 16, 2014 7:37 am

We hold the right to move, remove or otherwise delete posts with un-authorized links without giving prior notice of said action to the topic starter.
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.