Catreina :'(

Where to post about the loss of your beloved pet hermit crabs. Replies are not permitted in this forum; please PM a member with your condolences for his or her loss.

Topic author
dylan644

Catreina :'(

Post by dylan644 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:41 am

I did a search last night. Catreina had been down way too long. She had been there for three plus months. I didn't want to go digging for you because I was afraid that I would hurt you if I had found you. I feel that life was way too short for you. I don't know what happened to you. Did you get stuck?? Attacked??? I never even heard a single chirp from you. I wish I would have looked for you way earlier. I remember looking at you in the food dish not to long ago. It seems just like yesterday. I wish I could go back and get you. :'( :'( I'm so upset right now. I don't know what to think. When I found your shell, I just went numb. I know that you are in your kingdom with god now. And I'm glad for that. You deserve to be somewhere were you can be happy. It's just so hard to loose you! I miss seeing you run around the tank and looking into each others eyes. I miss your lavender colored exco. You were a pretty crab, also the life of the tank. The sun that rose for me ever day. I was enjoying the though of being able to watch you grow old with me. I wish I were wrong and I had missed you in the tank, but I know that would be a lie. I ripped up the whole entire tank for you. At least you are in a better place. I remember when I first spotted you in the pet store. A wickedly fast crab running around in a purple shell. I will always have a piece of you left and for that I am grateful. R.I.P Catreina by dylan644, on Flickr