Getting to know each other #5!!

Where you post anything related to hermit crabs that does not fit into the categories below.

Topic author
NickB

Post by NickB » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:56 am

quote:1) originally posted by: crabber101 Favorite Disney Movie:Monsters Inc. quote: originally posted by: Crabby Abby 1)Favorite Disney Movie (new or old): Toy Story for Animation and Eight Below for non-animation Ok I really like those movies but I must say that they were made by PIXAR not Disney! It was produced by Disney but it was written and animated by Pixar.

Frostfire

Post by Frostfire » Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:02 am

I don't usually participate in these, but here it goes (:1)Favorite Disney Movie (new or old): 101 dalmations, the lion king, The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, and Mulan2) Favorite foods: 1 item from each food group!:grains: Cornbreadfruits: umm... I love them all? Probably rasberries.veggies: I'll go with broccoli, unless fresh mushrooms count.sweets: chocolate dairy: I live in the dairy land, probably straight up cheese, or frozen custard.meats: fish, deer. 3) Favorite Chain restaurants/fast food: Panera bread4) Favorite Color: blue and silver5) Age you wish you were: third grader, what I wouldn't give to be a third grader again...6) Something you couldn't live without: Old yearbooks, memories, books, umm... my dog.7) Favorite holiday: This is a hard one. Probably Christmas, we have so much fun getting gifts and baking cookies.8) Have you ever been to a country other than your own? nope9) Favorite physical activity: running, swimming, volleyball (all though I do none of them on a regular basis).10) Favorite hobbies: Drawing (not painting, I tend to kill my drawings the moment I try to paint them), writing, helping other people with their writing, debating, animals.And I play the french horn too.

Jimmy

Post by Jimmy » Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:08 pm

[/QUOTE] Ok I really like those movies but I must say that they were made by PIXAR not Disney! It was produced by Disney but it was written and animated by Pixar. [/QUOTE]I'm pretty for sure that Pixar is owned by Disney.
6 Purple Pinchers: Two E's.
Demon, Cabela's Gimli
San Fransisco Gandalf
Coconut, Stitch
King Kong Junior

Crabber85

Post by Crabber85 » Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:59 pm

1.Favorite Disney movie(Cars)I associate with Tomator very much.2.Favorite foods: meat(chicken), vegetable(Collard Greens),fruit(watermelon), starch(mashed potatoes),dairy(2% sweet milk),grain(white rice) and sweets(plain pound cake).3.Favorite fast food/chain restaurant(Taco Bell).4.Favorite color is blue.5.Sometimes I wish I could go back to being 10yrs old.6.I can't live without my books.7.Favorite holiday would have to be Thanksgiving just thinking about it makes me hungry.lol8.No I've not been outside the U.S.9.Favorite physical activity would have to be walking the beach on vacation.10.Favorite hobbies are crabbing, astronomy(star gazing) and geology(spelunking aka caving).
Hi I have autism so I tend to answer questions very directly and with little emotion so please don't think I'm being rude.
#Autism Speaks.