Sea Shell City

This is where links to crab-related websites are posted with the opportunity for members to recommend or critique each site. Please be polite, even if you have a complaint. No advertising or introductions by store owners, please. All threads in this forum must be pre-approved by Administrators before being posted.

Topic author

Sea Shell City

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:24 am

I don't know if anyone's mentioned it in here yet, but Sea Shell City's website is a great place to get shells. Twice now they've helped me find unusual shells in the exact size I needed. And at reasonable prices, too! Another thing they do is to send a free gift with your order.If you're looking for great service, great prices, & great gifts, look no further!Sea Shell CityThanks!

Topic author
Bubu

Sea Shell City

Post by Bubu » Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:33 am

I got a free starfish magnet with my order a year or so ago! They have great service, I recommend them as well!

Hermitcrabgirl

Sea Shell City

Post by Hermitcrabgirl » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:08 am

I love sea shell city! I love their hermit crab shells and so do my hermit crabs. They really are a great place to order from. I completely reccomend it to anyone who is looking for a new hermit store.