TX, LA Adopters

Older topics that are in the process of being sorted and moved into the appropriate Archived sections below.

Topic author
roadbling

TX, LA Adopters

Post by roadbling » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:07 am

SAN ANTONIO, TX

I live in San Antonio and can drive to surrounding areas for PP's. I have a 20 gallon (8" substrate) tank and 10 gallon tank (6" substrate). I only have two small and one medium PP currently, so I could accept up to 4 more if needed. :)

LAST UPDATED:

pandaincognito

Re: TX, LA Adopters

Post by pandaincognito » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:44 am

ANGLETON, TX

For those on the gulf coast in Texas!! As you well know (since im sure you guys are dealing with the same as us in my area), el Nino is a bad one this year! I have an extra room that can be used as a sanctuary type thing for those of you effected by the floods. I will not go any further than 20 miles from my current location (Angleton, TX). All I ask is thay you set your crabs up in plastic tubs with substantial substrate depth and their water bowls. Email me through this site and we can work out the details.
This is not an adoption request, please dont email me, bring me your crabs, and then leave them here. :(

LAST UPDATED:
-------
2 small pp, smeegle (m), shellshock (m); 1 small/medium pp, shelldon (f), 1 medium/large pp, Godzilla (m)
1 dog, bender the min pin. And one betta named Henry. I dont know if its a boy or a girl, its still pretty young.

Jemcas29

Post by Jemcas29 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:07 am

DALLAS, TX

Hi. I live in Dallas Texas and am looking to adopt 2 small crab. I have a 10 gallon tank set up. I prefer a pair if possible. Will only travel in DFW area.

Thank you!

LAST UPDATED:

TheTexasCrabber

Post by TheTexasCrabber » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:31 pm

GALVESTON, TX

Hello! I am in Galveston, Texas and would be happy to accept crabs from the surrounding areas. PM me to see if we can rehome your crabs!

LAST UPDATED: