Just sharing a couple of pictures

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

Topic author
fandt94

Just sharing a couple of pictures

Post by fandt94 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:22 pm

Just wanted to share a few pics I took last night :D

Mom to 3 human boys, 2 dogs - Hemi & Athena, 2 cats - Fat a$$ (realname Spark Plug) & Batman & 5 PP’s - Monstro, Pinkie aka Little Bit, Shellie, other 2 unnamed

Kermie16

Re: Just sharing a couple of pictures

Post by Kermie16 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:47 pm

Super cute!! Looks like he’s a busy guy exploring the tank!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topic author
fandt94

Post by fandt94 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:04 pm

Kermie16 wrote:Super cute!! Looks like he’s a busy guy exploring the tank!

He is! He even ventures out during the day sometimes...I’m just happy that he is so active considering he was won at the fair. We are down to 3 crabbies alive...2 that are active. 1 I am keeping a close eye on...and another is still in my old tank dug down so I don’t know the status on that one yet. I wonder if the larger ones are able to withstand crappy conditions longer? He is my only big one. The others are tiny and maybe quarter sized.
Mom to 3 human boys, 2 dogs - Hemi & Athena, 2 cats - Fat a$$ (realname Spark Plug) & Batman & 5 PP’s - Monstro, Pinkie aka Little Bit, Shellie, other 2 unnamed

Topic author
fandt94

Post by fandt94 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:54 am

And another after "Shelly" awoke after 18 hours of sleeping or what not lol

Kermie16

Post by Kermie16 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:36 am

Shelly is cute!! I love his taste in shells I’m not sure if bigger hermies r more resilient than the smaller ones but I am assuming so? TFS!

HHIhermies1004

Post by HHIhermies1004 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:53 am

You tank looks fantastic! Where did you get all that greenery? I’m always so scared to buy the wrong thing if I order it online. Everything in my local pet shop isn’t as pretty and lush as that. A really awesome job. I hope your other crab come up soon. 3 of mine are still down and one came up to take a dip and eat a bit but he’s down in his little pit again. So jealous!

Hi, My name is Kristine
Hermit Crab Family includes 7 Hermies
JACK, BARBOSA, WILL, and DAVY JONES are E's.
3 PP's - Sao Feng, Tia Dama, and Elizabeth swan.

Topic author
fandt94

Post by fandt94 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:31 pm

HHIhermies1004 wrote:You tank looks fantastic! Where did you get all that greenery? I’m always so scared to buy the wrong thing if I order it online. Everything in my local pet shop isn’t as pretty and lush as that. A really awesome job. I hope your other crab come up soon. 3 of mine are still down and one came up to take a dip and eat a bit but he’s down in his little pit again. So jealous!

Thank you! I found all the greenery at PetSmart. They had a really good selection in different sizes and colors.

GotButterflies
Administrator
Administrator

Post by GotButterflies » Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:18 pm

Great pictures! :)

Truly blessed to have incredible creatures, wonderful friends and my amazing family in my life!! I'm very thankful & grateful for all of them! www.thehealthyhermit.com

Topic author
fandt94

Post by fandt94 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:24 pm

Added a picture of a temp 2nd level. I can't do much right now with 1 down.. Another segregated.. Limited space at the moment. Don’t mind the temp and humidity...had the lid off a long time haha Image

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk