A special crab

For topics relating to crab care that do not fit into the other categories.

Topic author
Jamison

A special crab

Post by Jamison » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:36 am

Hello everyone. Everyone here that has multiple crabs knows that their is always that one crab that is special. Comment below and tell me about a very special crab that you own. One of them will be featured in my blog's Crab of the Week!

PS: This post is not made for the advertisement of my blog, but for the fun only! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
2 purple pinchers
1 old dog

I will miss you Lloyd! Good luck up In Hermie Heaven!
You to Hagrid!

Princess R.

Re: A special crab

Post by Princess R. » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:00 pm

Angelo is the greatest little crab ever-
Not only is he super cute, but he has an adorable personality. He doesn't get as scared as my other crabs, but explores a lot more. He has a lot of energy, too. And one of his favorite snacks is peanut butter. 😁
I have 4 purple pinchers. Crush, Bubbles, Sheldon, Sandy, and little Angelo. And I love Jesus! He is the way, the truth and the life, and he knew what he was doing when he made hermit crabs!☺
-Ruth A. J. G.

Oliviet#1

Re: A special crab

Post by Oliviet#1 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:10 pm

I like my crab Peach. He comes out sometimes and he isn’t as scared as my other crab. A couple night ago, he changed his shell 9 times! And a few times in front of me😊
I have had pets in the past, but my family can’t have any furry or feathered ones due to allergies. I usually try my best to help and currently trying to set up a crabitat. I also try to treat others with Love!❤️