3 different crabs.

This is a forum dedicated to Hermit Crab Association members posting pictures of their crabs and crabitats.

Topic author
Xenocrab

3 different crabs.

Post by Xenocrab » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:26 pm

I'm changing the foods, so of course they are all scared. Go figure. My Little D is getting his colors. I'm so in love with my crabbies!ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

6 babies, 4 Es and 15 PPs.

RiNiKy506

Re: 3 different crabs.

Post by RiNiKy506 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 6:40 pm

Looking good! So sweet! <3

Rod♡Salty♡Bob♡Squirt♡Crabina
»-♡-> Our Purple Pinchers <-♡-«
Who♡Fearless♡Crimson♡LittleBit

ROSIEonFIRE

Post by ROSIEonFIRE » Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:00 am

I kind of wish my crabs would clam up like that when I bother them. I have a hard time measuring them for new shells because when I pick them up they won't stay in they're shells, they come out and start grabbing everything.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hermiesguardian

Post by Hermiesguardian » Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:51 am

ROSIEonFIRE wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:00 am
I kind of wish my crabs would clam up like that when I bother them. I have a hard time measuring them for new shells because when I pick them up they won't stay in they're shells, they come out and start grabbing everything.

Mine too. It freaks me out. Lol
raising son's dog, Dante. Husky/hound.
Raising daughter's hermit crabs, Shelder, Paras and Derek. Added 2 more of my own (of course) Pete and Stryper. Former mommy to 2 guinea pigs and beloved cat, Nissi

CrabMommaChara

Post by CrabMommaChara » Mon Apr 01, 2019 1:36 pm

My lil Athena absolutely won't come out for the life of me!
Hermes, on the other hand, is everywhere! In fact, he might actually enjoy my presence since it always leads to food!
Chara, proud new mother of PPs Hermes and Athena

Princess R.

Post by Princess R. » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:14 pm

Lol

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I have 4 purple pinchers. Crush, Bubbles, Sheldon, Sandy, and little Angelo. And I love Jesus! He is the way, the truth and the life, and he knew what he was doing when he made hermit crabs!☺
-Ruth A. J. G.

Princess R.

Post by Princess R. » Tue Apr 02, 2019 8:16 pm

My crabs are all mixed "breeds" lol, almost all of them are completely different from one another!

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I have 4 purple pinchers. Crush, Bubbles, Sheldon, Sandy, and little Angelo. And I love Jesus! He is the way, the truth and the life, and he knew what he was doing when he made hermit crabs!☺
-Ruth A. J. G.

Drudioc

Post by Drudioc » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:12 am

Looks really cool. Which camera did you use to take such colorful photos? I miss my crabs as I am out of my property in Greece https://tranio.com/greece/ due to my work trip and they stay with my neighbour to be taken care off. Well I call every day all seems ok so far.

scuttlecrusty22

Post by scuttlecrusty22 » Fri May 17, 2019 2:14 pm

ROSIEonFIRE wrote:I kind of wish my crabs would clam up like that when I bother them. I have a hard time measuring them for new shells because when I pick them up they won't stay in they're shells, they come out and start grabbing everything.

SAMEImage I have trouble getting Scuttle to go into his shell.

Sent from my LGL158VL using Tapatalk

(Scuttle, Crusty) crabs, (Buster,Ruby) chihuahuas, (Bugs) goat, (Echo) betta fish (Skittles,Sky) parakeets

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life"

aslansgirl89

Post by aslansgirl89 » Sun May 26, 2019 6:05 pm

ROSIEonFIRE wrote:I kind of wish my crabs would clam up like that when I bother them. I have a hard time measuring them for new shells because when I pick them up they won't stay in they're shells, they come out and start grabbing everything.

Yup! Both of my crabbies try to grab my fingers and practically moon me every time I pick them up! Sometimes I give them sunbutter off of my fingers so they might be looking for that! Lol!